We have a great little tradition in my department at work where we take turns bring treats to staff meeting. So on Monday every other week it’s someone’s job to bring a treat. Today is my day.
I recently had a really delicious chocolate chip cookie, oreo, fudge, brownie dessert at a birthday party, and decided it was a good dessert to share with my co-workers. I searched around the internet and found several similar recipes, but here’s what I did.
Box of chocolate chip cookie mix (plus the ingredients called for on the box)
Box of brownie mix (family size) (plus the ingredients called for on the box)
Package of Double Stuffed Oreos
Jar of hot fudge
1. Mix up the cookie dough as directed and spread it in the bottom of a parchment paper lined 9×13 pyrex
2. Put down a layer of Oreos
3. Spread with a knife some hot fudge over the Oreos (I probably used 1/3 of a jar)
4. Mix up the brownie batter (I just used the bowl from the cookies) as directed and spread it over everything else
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes
Several of the recipes I found had you make homemade cookie dough or brownie batter which I’m sure would make this even better, but if you don’t want to spend too much time in the hot kitchen the boxes made this really quick and easy.